May 26, 2011

Father Knows Best

God is meeting me in my deepest fear and I trust Him.  He's leading us in a new direction, but the adventure is not over.  I have grown a ton this past year and would not trade this time here for anything.  My faith has grown, my love for others has grown and I see His followers like a beacon of light.  I'm wiser now and less wide eyed.  My friend and I have decided that I am Nemo and she is Dori.  I feel like I've been initiated.  So, to end this blog post I'm going to sing you a little chant:
Ha who wah he ha ho ho ho, Ha who wah he ha ho ho ho...
This has been running through my mind as of late and it brings me joy.  Here's to new adventures!  
Let God reign and may He get all the glory!


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  ~ Jeremiah 29:11.

No comments:

Post a Comment