I feel like I just want to sit down and cry my eyes out lately. Just cry and cry until all the stress just dissipates and the troubles go away. One thing on top of the next keeps happening to me. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, right? I believe this, but man, I just need a break from this learningville.
I want to give a shout out to Roxanne for reminding me to live in the Spirit. It's true, and I've been relying on Him and realizing I can't make it during the day without His guidance and strength. But please God, when I make it through these trials, (and I want to make it through them with class, mercy, love, and grace), can I have a little vacation? :) I really am trying to rely on you more. Please just let me be a really good learner, okay?
No comments:
Post a Comment