Oct 15, 2010

Lost, but now found.

Yep that's right, two things I thought were lost forever to me and were important are now found because of this move.  I bought hubby an awesome watch (for a super good deal) for his birthday last year and took it to get it adjusted, then lost it.  We couldn't find it for almost a whole year!  I thought I accidentally threw it away and gave up hope.  Well after dumping out a small hanging basket yesterday, there it was!  Yay!  I found it!  It still needs to be adjusted, but it's here and that's super cool.  I must have stuffed it in there thinking it will be safe and it sure was.  So safe that I couldn't find it, LOL.  You ever have a place where you stuff things and forget about them?  Well, as you can see, I sure do!  :)
Another piece of history I found yesterday I thought was lost forever was a newspaper clipping (complete with photo) from when I was in A Christmas Carol back in 1994.  I thought I threw it away and was sad that I was careless with such a sweet memory.  I also found my two high school year books in that box and my 10 year HS reunion photo.   I thought I accidentally threw away those memories from my past, but I'm glad I really didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment