Something happened to me today that hurt my heart pretty badly. It opened up an old wound that I *thought* God healed. Well, it's not fully healed as I so discovered. However, God has given me a new perspective on this situation and I know what to do with it now. I will treat it with kindness and I will forgive. It sounds easy to do in theory. After all, it's what we are called to do. However, it's really not easy at all. It's the hardest thing to do, period.
I am a child of God. My worth is in Him and in Him alone. I will show my quality and not let this kick me down. I'm really very tried of getting kicked down especially when I've had it pretty rough lately. Our enemy has no mercy. I can not put my guard down even in my grief. I must stand up tall, put my eyes to heaven and on the prize. I choose to honor God this day.
No comments:
Post a Comment