Our home is under renovation. We're putting new carpeting in and painting almost the whole place. I was promised new carpet when Kiersten was out of diapers. Well, she's 6 now and has been out of diapers for about 3.5 years... I've had a long wait. :) The condo has needed new carpet for about 6 years, but it's always been put on the wayside.
We have a really cool story with the carpet. A complete blessing on how we ended up with a better carpet than we originally purchased and for $70 less. Lowes messed up, and we had some frustration, but kept our cool and gave grace. Everybody messes up, but not everyone has the grace to handle the situation in the right manner. Lowes handled it in the right manner. We were so impressed and we were blessed with a new carpet.
Too bad I feel God is going to move us again and the carpet update is really just getting the condo ready to sell. Well, at least I get to enjoy it for a short time.
New carpet being installed and the paint choices. I wasn't crazy about the green. It wasn't what I wanted, but hubby refused to change it. At least it brightens it up in the cave!
The kids' bedroom
Our only functional bathroom at the time, the other one was full of items and inaccessible. Of course the carpet guys use this one for their tools. Makes perfect sense, right? ;)
My awesome husband standing upon his carpet conquest.
Our tiny kitchen full of stuff. At least I was able to drink some tea that morning. See the chairs by the counter top? That's where we camped out for the day with our computers.
I'll post pics after the house is in order. We received our household goods shipment and our house is full of stuff everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment