Nov 8, 2010

We're not out of the woods yet...

Keep on praying.  Some good came last night for our situation, but we're still not totally cleared.  Pray that God clears the way and makes all things right for us.  Thanks to all (and you know who you are) who have contacted us, prayed for us, encouraged us and been loving on us through this past weekend.  It was quite the ordeal for me but it's still not over.  God is the victor, and I know for sure He has asked me to rest in His presence.  He's taking care of the situation.  So, I'm leaving it in His hands so the glory can be all His.  I will only take action on this situation when He tells me I can.  He is our defender.   At this point, I feel like anything we do to try to rectify the situation, may make it worse.  I feel called to let it go until prodded to do otherwise.  My eyes are on Him.

Also, keep praying for the Chaplain's wife.  Her name is Deborah.  She's going to be in the hospital till the end of this week and by then they will have a better picture of what is happening with her and what her treatments will be.
I kept hearing conflicting stories about her cancer so I'm going to leave the details alone until I hear from the family directly.
God is mighty to save and I know for a fact He has healed stage 4 cancer in other people when the doctors gave up.  My friend has seen many healings personally.  Prayer is powerful and NOTHING is beyond His grasp.  His glory will be known.
I believe.

2 comments:

  1. We're still praying, my dear friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth - we're praying too. I've been thinking about you a lot since I heard from Christine. It's been awesome to see your steadfast faith under these circumstances. You're such an encouragement! Say hello to the kiddos from all of us here. We miss your smiling faces especially on Sunday mornings. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete