Sep 1, 2010

Moved in!

We moved into our new home yesterday and just got our internet connected today.  I'm back online and happy to connect with friends/family.

Not having a car is rough when the weather is so hot.  Even on this small base, walking a mile in this heat takes forever.  Hubby is going to check into a car tomorrow, and see what our options are.  Maybe we'll get a car, but even after we order it, it takes several months before it gets here.  The only options for car choices we have are Ford and Chrysler.  Do you have any opinions on which ones we should try for?

The boys started school on Monday and they are enjoying it.  I think the average class size is 17 kids at the school.  Not too shabby compared to what the kids had to deal with in Chicago.  K starts next Monday.

This weekend we are taking a trip to The Castle by the Sea with some friends.  I'll take some pictures and post them when we get back.  I'm excited to see the Mediterranean; I hear it's beautiful.

I have pictures of Turkey when I went exploring, I'll post those too.  Maybe on FB, because that's a little faster to upload.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment