Mar 8, 2012

I Smile

God just shut another door for us in Chicago.  We are now starting to look out of state for job opportunities.  I tell you, this last door closing was a big blow to me.  I have cried and cried.  Crying out to God what is our next step.  Where are you calling us God?  We have a few ideas...
I woke up with a dream the other day.  I woke up from a dream where my brother died without knowing Jesus.  It FREAKED me out.  I will regret for eternity if I don't reach out.  Is where my brother lives the place God is calling us to move?  I don't know.  
My soul is groaning for an answer.  Bogie and I should probably take a retreat to focus where God is leading us next.  I think it's time to do that.

Even in the midst of these trials... I smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment