In some ways I really miss spending time on FB, but in other ways I do not miss it. One thing I miss is keeping abreast of what is going on in my friend's lives. I feel like I miss a whole lot of information about happenings. However, I am able to concentrate better on the play stuff, read and I have time to create things. Kiersten has learned to ride a two wheeler this week and it didn't take her that long to learn. Just an afternoon to master the skill. Now we can take family bike rides this summer. This weather has been unseasonably warm. I feel like we brought Turkish weather back home with us to the states.
Here are some peg people I made recently. I made these for friends. Now I need to make some of my kids.

Those are adorably cute! You are definitely gifted in the crafting department!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Nicole! :) Hugs
Delete