Jan 9, 2011

Journaling

I have a flood of thoughts in my mind lately and I can't pick which ones to post here on my journal.  There has been drama with some friends God has placed in my life, I wanted to post a video of our home here in Turkey and it wouldn't upload, I have been wanting to journal how I met Bogie and how we came about moving so far away, Christmas activities, birthday party, blind school, Turkish/American women's club and so on.
I'm writing all these things today to help me remember what I need to write about when I get the chance.  I haven't been using Facebook as much lately and mostly only to contact friends, post happy thoughts and share pictures.  My views on Facebook have changed.  I guess I'm liking my blog and learning that I should share personal thoughts to something that's a tad bit more private than FB.  However, if that's the case, then I should actually take the time to write in this journal.  So, here I am.

1 comment: