I had parent teacher conferences today and the kids are all doing really well in school and they all seem well adjusted here. Of course there is always room for improvement and there were a few things the teachers explained they needed to improve upon, but for the most part they are doing well. I'm glad for that, and it makes me feel a little better.
I personally still feel beat up. I'm tired and I just want to go home. I guess this is common the first year here. But who wants to hang out with someone like that? Not me; I don't even want to hang out with myself lately but I can't escape myself, so I just have to live with it. I realize that reaching out to others should probably help but I've lost the will. I'm in a rut and need to get out of it. At this point, I can't even pick myself up.
God, you've got to help me out of this one. Let me see the light at the end of this tunnel I'm in right now.
I like hanging out with you! Pick me! Pick me!
ReplyDeleteI love hanging out with you Wendi. You're such a blessing to me. :)
ReplyDelete